This fantastic book written by René Meulensteen (UEFA Pro Licence) who spent 12 years at Manchester United and was Sir Alex Ferguson's First Team Coach during the most successful years in the club's history (2007- 2013).
René’s expertise provides coaches of all levels a great insight into the key aspects and methods behind Manchester United’s success when they won 1 x UEFA Champions League (+2 Runner-up), 4 x Premier Leagues and 1 x League Cup all within 6 seasons.
During this period, René was responsible for creating and coaching all the first team training sessions. He kept a record of every single training session in organised folders, and these Technical and Tactical Practices and Sessions form the basis of this book (94 Practices included).
This book Written by René provides you with:
- A detailed blueprint of the successful structure and organisation of Manchester United
- Sir Alex Ferguson's Management, Leadership, Principles, Tactics and Philosophy of Play
- How Man Utd produced such a High Speed of Play and created Waves of Attacks
- How Man Utd scored so many late goals using Scenario Training (“Fergie Time”)
- René's Exact First Team Training Sessions (94 Practices) used during Man Utd's most successful period
- René’s Development Model, Coaching Philosophy, and the importance of Specific Technical Training
All of this content will provide you with a great understanding of the methods behind Manchester United’s success, from the training pitch to match days.